Thursday 12 December 2013

Website URL Change

I know I know. I've been lazy, not updating. The truth is it's finals time at university and I'm in the middle of it all. 

I have been slowly working on a few posts. I'll have them ready during Christmas time when I'm free once again.

The main point of this post is to inform you I want to change the unnecessarily obfuscated URL I chose. 

I'll be changing the URL to 

CriticalCorrespondence.blogspot.com

Please update your bookmarks and I will have new content up shortly. 

P.S. I am working on more types of work to expand past the text posts and start working with audio and video. I'm learning some editing after exams are over. My first project will be a podcast with some of my close friends who are quite funny and quite informed on videogames. Other video reviews and other ideas I can create will be coming in the future. 

Things will get better the more time I have to learn how to make them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment